Subject: RE: BB Trade Estonia OÜ own funds report 31.12.2024
From: "rahapesu - RAB" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Raivo Sulg'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2025 10:14:56 +0200

Dear Raivo Sulg,

Thank you for contacting the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).
On December 8th, 2025, you sent a request for the FIU to remove
information regarding BB Trade Estonia OÜ from the public website of the
FIU, stating that the information about the company having not provided
the own funds report is inaccurate and misleading.

According to § 67 (3) of the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
Prevention Act, the FIU publishes the information on compliance notices on
its website, which remains there for a period of five years, regardless of
whether the compliance notice has been fulfilled or not.

Kind regards,

Rahapesu Andmebüroo | Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit
Tel +372 696 0500 | Pronksi 12, Tallinn |  <https://www.fiu.ee/>
www.fiu.ee

From: Raivo Sulg <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 8, 2025 11:17 AM
To: rahapesu - RAB <[email-masked]>
Cc: Aleksandra Górka <[email-masked]>
Subject: [DKIM katki]BB Trade Estonia OÜ own funds report 31.12.2024

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

HOIATUS! See e-kiri võib olla liba-, õngitsus- või pahaloomuline, kuna on
saadetud asutusest, kus meiliserver on vigaselt seadistatud.
Rohkem infot: KKK | teenusveeb <https://teenused.rit.ee/et/kkk>  -> E-post
ja kalender.

Dear Sir/Madam

according to the information on your website, our client BB Trade Estonia
OÜ has not provided the own funds report. See screenshot below:

The own funds report has been provided on 30. July 2025. See your
confirmation e-mail below:

We kindly request that you update your homepage by removing the incorrect
note suggesting that BB Trade Estonia OÜ has an outstanding own funds
report. This information is misleading, as the report has been submitted.

Sincerely yours,

Raivo Sulg

M: +372 50 98783

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Lõõtsa 2a

11415 Tallinn

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=94bd862038&attid=0.0.1&permmsgid
=msg-f:1819585257551600067&th=19407726b2e699c3&view=fimg&fur=ip&permmsgid=
msg-f:1819585257551600067&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8_TUcoD5G63zvaPn1OMQot
uO5lr1tJHnRR6LhIhy4vT-RykQ-S6LnQpi-qmdglXbRcUmHuMDe7v61790_jV3fZlJDzg3Isna
ac5DDfsXMNtlMrbG0rvIxXxJY&disp=emb&zw>
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=94bd862038&attid=0.0.2&permmsgid
=msg-f:1819585257551600067&th=19407726b2e699c3&view=fimg&fur=ip&permmsgid=
msg-f:1819585257551600067&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ9y-1GFk8Ekic7pleE1bIOW
AfeqzOWoOaFMKYSGgwFrmJJ4-xrzJHb_2skWkB9Hmd9nytam3jjRrtauoPNSxdMvJYYZoNT8fj
R7f6ug5qSgPyJWkcs_ebJGVyE&disp=emb&zw>